Leaving JSX

on 19 April 2007
Well, this is the time. I have to move on. Today is my last day working in JSX because I am finishing up the website's module which was one of my big project. It's hard to say goodbye after more than 4 months, but what can I say, joining and leaving project are part of my job. But it has been a great day at JSX and I have had a fantastic time working here.

Mr Agus, Mr Welly, Alex, Tomi, Imelda, and Wiwin.. we have passed it all and you are a great team. Calvin, Chairil, Aryo.. thank's for your effort contributions.
And proudly introduce my next team, Mr Dwi, Jimmy, Iing, and Stephanney. I see the bright future on you, guys..

I will have a new one that is BII for next week on Monday. I just wish it wont disturb my unilife. Thank's to you all, I have learned a lot and I am proud to have been part of the team.
Thank's for the experiences, sayonara!