Have u ever feel like this? Suck!!!

on 23 April 2006
Look at the time I write this page. +1 hour Cuz I'm inside GMT+8, South Sulawesi. Gilak bener!
Have u ever feel like I feel now? Here, at Inco I spend my whole weekend at office, huh.. so terrible. My project that will become their software will get UAT on Tuesday. And hopefully will going live at May 7th, 2006 after training the workforces.
I've been working like this since 3 days ago. Always at home after 2 am. Installing, setup, bugs fixing, covering user complaints are most likely my busy. And by that I almost forget to take meal everyday. Fortunately, I'm arround professional workers. They came from different corner in this word - Cananda, Aussie, Texas, German, Japan, and so on. Everything in schedule so never say "Late". Fun and serious are found, what a great team and company.
People in Inco are so strong, I mean besides smart they can handling job on their own. They used to take overtime and some of them are with me now. "Hello.. Calvin how are u feeling?" But one can pause my dejected, Snacks - always available everytime. And what do u want?
Anyway talking about my feeling, I need to continue my work. Key..
Welcome to the jungle. Hu..yeach!

0 comments: