New Mobile == New No

on 03 April 2006
I've been thingking this before I go to Soroako on April,11th and must buy a communicator. Finally, I got this chance after waiting for several weeks. Having a new mobile and no. Last night I went to Roxy Square with my close girlfriend to bought that. There was so much kind of mobile and the price was compete and cheaper than other place in Jakarta CuZ Roxy emang begitu, Hp center..

Finding the suitable one (cost, brand, type, spec) is not easy. Because for me, I need to read magazine, browsing the net, and asking friends maybe. And after all, I choose for this one (N3230):

And my new no is 0813-8268-4040.

Asik juga loh, complete.. You can play Mp3/Mp4, Camera 1.3 MP 1280 x 960 px, FM Radio, Video/Voice Recorder, MMC 32MB Included, Infrared, Bluetooth, Built-in speaker and many more. Check it out on the site!

0 comments: