New Look, my New Theme.

on 26 August 2008
This is my 1st post after setting up the new theme. Huawh.. It tooks me so long bcoz i just knew that this theme can only be installed in the new version of blogger, while im currently using the old one. Upgrading blogger will damaged into my current theme and links, so need some efforts to fix several broken links and images. It's hard for me finding a good one here in blogger, not like any other blog hosting like wordpress. Well, I like all the blue colors and it is perfectly blended here. See! What do u think, eh? Thanks anyway for the designer.

Currently, the header title "trying to write another chapter in my life" has been changed to "free to speak my mind anywhere". Changing the statement, not changing the content of course.

okay, that's it for now, got to dine. dut..du..du..du..duuu..

0 comments: