The Hidden Paradise - Tolala

on 10 May 2006
At about 08.30am WITA we start our journey to the place named Tolala. There is a famous beautiful beach (I forgot the name) also a maritim park with corals and fishes. It is inside South East Sulawesi's territorial. So we were moving from Soroako - South Sulawesi to Tolala for about 4 hours trip. Huh..I felt really queasy because the road path was zigzag and steep grade. This is the first time I feel such a bad mood like that, whereas I usually go to the place where the road more horrifying.

Before steping out into Tolala, we saw a horrible accident in the jungle nearby Malili. A bike was hit by a big pick-up truck and than the truck suddenly run off nowhere. One victim dead and the others was injured hardly and immediately brought to hospital.

After seeing that occurence and the bloody dead body, we drive slowly till we arrive in Tolala. We break a while and took lunch before going to the next stage - taking a ride Katingting. Katingting is a long boat which have a balance appliance both in left and right side of the boat. It took 2 hours to reach the beach. Hot..hot..hot. I need something to cover me.

Oo..my God.. we done, it was so beautiful. The sand's white and the water's green. Come on..hurry up, take some photos for me! Yeah..great. Than we swam, have fun, and making a sand castle there. After all, we took sun bath (like the white always do in the beach). Haha..the result was.. man with black skin.

The sun start to be embeded, we prepare for home. During the trip, I sleep till I woke up to get dinner in Teluk Bayur - The Padang Resto in Soroako. Hmmn.. so tired.

I'd never forget Tolala. The hidden paradise which not yet been exposed.

0 comments: