We Just Met at Landmark

on 22 May 2006
I just met my ex-favorite lecturer, ms.Anast in her office this morning. She was surprised of my arrival. But actually we have appointment previously at Landmark. She said that I'm thin looked to be. Mm..really? I guess nobody tells me like that. Cuz my weight has increase about 5 kgs. Hehehe.. She was tricked by my new hair cut and dresscode.

She is a nut-freak so I brought her a KG of mede nut (Kacang Mede/jambu mente) from Soroako. I don't think she will finish the nut, cuz it's so nauseated and fatty. Talking bout mede nut, I have a funny story. When I bought it for my friends, they suddenly attack and ate it. At the end, they said the nut is not good already, not crunchy. When I say, "Yes of course it's not crunchy, it still raw, man", they vomit it. They didn't read the pack, It have to be braised beforehand then fried. Hehehe..

Mmm.. I'm hopeful ms.Anast wouldn't missed to read the pack.

0 comments: