She moves to her new environment

on 15 May 2006
In this early morning, I just woke up by the phone at about six. My mom call me and said my sister has moved to her new environment and working atmosphere. She has found her new job in Kisaran. During the time, she was working in Siantar. Many things happened while she was there and I still at college at that time. She help, support, and pray for me. That was unforgetable moment. When she phoned me this morning, I felt so sad besides she'll leaving for Kisaran, I guess my beloved mom soon will get her lonelyness. She talked to me and asked me to pray for her and mom. She never forget to say me, "Be good there. Always say hello to mom. Dont forget to pray. And look the people around you. I always pray for you, Danie". And than I said, "Okay, thanks sista. I'll pray for you too".

Although we are so far for the past a year, but I can still remind her beauty when she advised me. We used to share each other. Talking about many things of ourselves, our problem, and the happiness we shared. Because we loved to. Oh sista, I miss u so much. I'll wait the good news from you soon.

Wish you the best of luck ever, sista. And you will.

0 comments: