She Weeps at Twice

on 06 March 2006

Every Sunday I usually leave over my time to take the air and dine with her. But yesterday, I couldn't use opportunity intentionally to my time to do so. I was very busy. I was only accompanying her for dinner and supermarket in the place near by. I did't know why, went home from there, suddenly on the way she weeps and tell why I could not leave over time with her. I discontinue my step and reply if I was really busy. Then we walke away didn't know where await her tear desist.

Sure I confess if my heavy schedule made me only accompanying her once a week. Coz I work every monday - saturday and for sunday I perform a meeting. So I am only having time at 5pm every sunday. We used to go to have religious service together and hangin out after I finish meeting. But yesterday I couldn't because I'm on a deadline which must be finished.

I can't see her weep. This is at twice with different problem. First, when I didn't phone her when I was in pursuance of business in Soroako. At that time I run out of my account, and my sms banking hanged. Look for the voucher but far to town. So I wait until it will loaded from bank. I didn't suspect if it made her weep. Then she phones me at the same time she weep. She talks a lot. I just said ya.. ya..ya.

In the reality, women in this world can weep if they cannot arrest their feeling too long. Hmnn.. so confusing.

0 comments: