Welcome My Little Cute Bere

on 14 March 2006
My bere is 4 days old now. I forgot to write you on the day he borned, Saturday March 11.2006 at about 08pm. He was in 3.8 kg. Now he will call me "Tulang" till the rest of my life. I'm so happy, man. He is the 1st grandchild of my mom. And he is also the 1st nephew for me and my brother. He will be named "Michael" - His papa said to me. Only Michael?? No, Michael bla..bla..bla Manurung. I don't think the bla..bla..bla will be in batak language like Marulitua or others because he has such a pretty and modern mom - my sister.

My other sister en brother came for him to Siantar. They celebrate for michael and his parents so with our mom. They call me at that time Michael borned and there were so crowd of peoples and voices. I talk with them gladly and we spend for about 3 hours talking till my phone unexpectedly shutdown.

Well, they will leaving for Kupang in June. So I'll be able to see him in Jakarta. Nice.. Nanti aku pesan dibawakin panggang and kecap buatan mamaku sekalian.

1 comments:

Hepzibah The Watchman said...

Congratulations on your nephew - he is beautiful. May God bless him indeed.